A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Cup Final Day

• 34 Replies
Re: Cup Final Day
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2013, 03:04:24 PM »
Loved it last night reminded me off the days at Buckingham Road. Andy must have been 250+ last night. As for the barrier wasn't that Erika fault? What spirit from the players never say die. Baines quality goal with Austin and Field causing problems for the Hadley defence.Austin what pace and skill for the third. Good to see Birchy as part of the team as well on the bench last night just shows how close the team are with each other. As for the supporters well what can I say tremendous never stopped singing all night.Long may it continue.As for Lowey I think you been reported ;D

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2013, 04:21:51 PM »
a level of support that haywards united could only dream about..... ;)

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2013, 06:45:34 PM »
who cares about them? it's about the real Aylesbury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2013, 07:05:16 PM »
Brilliant night. Great performance, summed up the season for me. Fantastic character, some quality goals and ultimately (if the FA do the sensible thing) success!

Had a lot of, 'is your throat alright, Mr Gardner?'s at work today. Good to see so many of the old crowd too. Loved Leon's various chants too - really made me chuckle. I think the trouble is we just don't have your range, Leon. Any chance of a cabaret performance after the presentation night? Fair play to Hadley, they played the game in the right way and full credit to them for being gracious in defeat.

Green on the spreadsheet, we've gone green on the spreadsheet!!

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2013, 07:55:51 PM »
Hadley were first  'footballing' opposition.  Thats why the win last night brought the barricades down.