A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Help needed on matchdays

• 1 Replies

Erika

Help needed on matchdays
« on: September 24, 2009, 08:09:35 PM »
Being a member of 21cd isn't always about making financial contributions to the club. It can simply be about just offering your time on matchdays. For example, on the turnstiles, selling programmes/raffle tickets, retrieving balls- Hell last night I found myself on tannoy duty! To that end, as some of you may know, there has been a visible 21cd representive at home fixtures - usually me sat under the 21cd logo near the entrance to the bar. However. I'm going to be in Florida for the next few weeks and I need a 21cd member to sit in for me. All you have to do is be available for questions re: 21cd membership, merchandise etc which if you can't answer just take a name and no. and I'll call them on my return. Only two matches will need covered - Bury and Bedworth. Any volunteers?

Re: Help needed on matchdays
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 05:33:28 PM »
And I thought you were a fantastic matchday announcer!!

Many thanks for stepping in to help out, it was really appreciated