A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

21CD AGM

• 3 Replies

Erika

21CD AGM
« on: July 11, 2010, 07:39:57 PM »
The AGM for 21CD members will take place this Thursday 15th July at Aylesbury College. All Aylesbury United supporters are welcome to attend, but only 21CD members may vote.
 Please bring your membership cards with you. Starts at 8pm

Luke

• View Profile
Re: 21CD AGM
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 11:02:02 PM »
The AGM for 21CD members will take place this Thursday 15th July at Aylesbury College. All Aylesbury United supporters are welcome to attend, but only 21CD members may vote.
 Please bring your membership cards with you. Starts at 8pm

Oops, don't imagine turnout will be particularly high for this!
Grounds seen Aylesbury at: 186 | Steel Park, Corby
Total grounds: 253 | Last new: Bedfont Sports Recreation Ground, Bedfont

Ian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »
I would have been there, but current commitments won't allow.  Can I nominate a proxy to vote for me?  Will there be a report posted outlining the discussions that took place at the AGM?  A copy of the minutes would be nice.

Erika

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 05:41:27 PM »
Proxy won't be a problem but I think you better put it in writing and give it to your chosen member. Minutes will be available for all members if wanted. PM me with your address and I'll make sure you get a copy or see me on Saturday at Bierton