A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Wycombe Game

• 4 Replies

Lee

• View Profile
Wycombe Game
« on: July 23, 2022, 08:56:12 AM »
Best performance of pre season so far for me.

Ian

• View Profile
Re: Wycombe Game
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 09:19:29 AM »
Good competitive game, no discernible difference from the 'First XI' to those who came on.  Also should be pointed out there were a fair few missing last night.

Good commitment and some promising performances against a decent side who had all either come from FL academies or Step 3 and above clubs.

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 12:54:41 PM »
any idea as to who was playing? new goalie? Did the Ty Deacon lookalike get another chance?

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2022, 10:27:25 AM »
More new signings including new faces to be announced today I believe.

Ian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2022, 03:16:20 PM »
any idea as to who was playing? new goalie? Did the Ty Deacon lookalike get another chance?

New goalie was with Chesham's academy last season - but is off to Uni shortly apparently. 

Ty lookalike hasn't been seen since the Triing game.  May have been unavailable, may have found another club.  I guess we will find out soon.