A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Ladies pre season matches

• 5 Replies

Jim R

• View Profile
Ladies pre season matches
« on: July 19, 2022, 01:39:21 PM »
The first match will at Launton, the sports and social club Bicester Road, Launton, OX26 5DP
Kick off 2 pm , all support welcome.

Simon

• View Profile
Re: Ladies pre season matches
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 02:26:53 PM »
Great! Thanks Jim!

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 05:24:34 PM »
 The ladies match at Launton this Sunday has been cancelled. They hope to rearrange sometime in August, 

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 10:24:53 PM »
The ladies team have a pre season friendly this Sunday 21st at Chinnor with a 2pm kick off. match should be at Chinnor playing fields OX39 4PU.
I will confirm the match on Saturday evening

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 04:27:17 PM »
The match this Sunday is going ahead, as far my information is, the kick off is now 1pm
The venue is Station Road , Chinnor , OX39 4PU.
The ground has a large clubhouse and drinks should be available. A roofed stand on the sideline and a large carpark.

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 04:45:26 PM »
Just back from a very hot afternoon at Chinnor. Good support from family and friends of the team
 Bennie Cameron 's (player/manager) summing up was spot on,  a hard working performance by a team who have not played together before. Good passing and movement off the ball. We were a bit wasteful when shooting but this will improve with more confidence gained from match play.
I enjoyed the efforts our ladies team put into games, a joy to watch the improvements every time they play.
I will advise once I have details of the next match.