A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Meet The New Directors Session

• 19 Replies

Simon

• View Profile
Re: Meet The New Directors Session
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2022, 10:41:40 AM »
This might be better placed pre-season Harry? What are your thoughts?

We have presentation evening next month - not sure if Ben speaks at that?

Face to face at the Brickies sounds good.

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2022, 06:55:09 PM »
would be good if he could do both options!

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2022, 05:07:37 PM »
Apologies for the delay, it has been a busy week!

The replay of the Q&A is now up on the website to re-watch.

http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/news/?e=4364

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2022, 08:27:02 PM »
well that was well worth an hour of any AUFC fan's time. Get the feeling the '3 musketeers' will be a breath of fresh air. The existing board have done a great job (& continue to do so), but do wonder if they've got ground down, by trying to survive year after year. i say this from previous experience in my business and athletics 'career', and it definitely is no criticism from me. You do get ground down after doing the same job for years, and often it needs some new blood to come in with enthusiasm and fresh ideas to move things on
Hopefully they will get the support to drive the club forward. Buy a season ticket, join the Trust, become a member of the Gold club, sponsor  a player, sponsor a match - just do something to bring a bit of cash and positivity into the club. COYD!

Graham D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2022, 11:08:18 AM »
Not often I disagree with you hth but I do in this instance . No doubt the 3 directors bring a new enthusiasm to proceedings but 2 of the 3 need to work on their presence as until the video I didn't know they could speak ! None of the 'ideas' mentioned are new (and I'm not saying they are bad ideas)  so the proof of the pudding is in the eating ! Also question the visability factor , if someone comes up with a pearl of an idea what then stops other clubs from stealing it ! However , I  offer my thanks to the new directors for taking over difficult responsibilities , I genuinely wish them well . Would have thought given PS has taken over website responsibilities a public message thanking Luke for building it in the first place and making it the envy of most non league clubs would be rather nice .