A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Return of football this weekend

• 4 Replies

Jim R

• View Profile
Return of football this weekend
« on: March 31, 2021, 06:49:18 PM »
I see that the Ladies team are at home on Sunday 2 pm ko
Could be an opportunity for a walk / exercise on Fairford Leys. I will not be a spectator

Jim R

• View Profile
Re: Return of football this weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 06:10:28 PM »
Looking at the teams in the Aylesbury and District League AFC Lions have signed 5 from Chesham , Thame  Risborough and Winslow. I think Ben Seaton has signed for Bedgrove, Ty Deacon for APBS and Max Hercules has signed for a Sunday league team AFC Aylesbury.

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 11:02:07 PM »
Whilst on my walk on Sat I saw that Ben Seaton was playing for Bedgrove against a very strong AFC Lions team , who included a number of their recent signings.
On my Sunday afternoon exercise I happened to see our Ladies playing their first match back against Easington Sports. It was noticeable that no spectator were standing watching the matches. Some small groups walking dogs was all I saw.

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 07:48:17 PM »
Old subject line, just an update Ty Deacon scoring 4 in the APBS win over AFC Lions. He looked sharp , working hard off the ball. Real poachers goals his first 2. Ben Seaton still doing his stuff for Elmhurst. 

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 06:12:56 PM »
The ADL finished last week. APBS won the premier league.
Ty Deacon played 8 games and scored 13 goals. Ben Seaton and Jamie Jellis both played for Bedgrove, Ben 8 games 3 goals and Jamie 10 games 6 goals.
I suspect they enjoyed playing with local friends.
The standard of play was fine and a good alternative for me when I can not get to a Ducks game on a Saturday.