A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Admission details for the match against Long Crendon

• 4 Replies

Ian

• View Profile
Admission details for the match against Long Crendon
« on: September 08, 2020, 04:12:14 PM »
We have now finalised how supporters will gain entrance to the ground for Saturday's match, full details on the website.

To summarise, we are restricted to a max of 200 paying guests on the day, the match is pay on the gate, cash only, but supporters wishing to attend MUST register in advance to the following emails address:  covid19@aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk to reserve their spot in the ground.

Please remember that entrance to the ground is conditional on registering in advance to allow us to control spectator numbers.  Please work with us to make the day a success

Ian

• View Profile
Re: Admission details for the match against Long Crendon
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 08:28:18 AM »
A reminder to those wanting to attend on Saturday, attendance is capped at 200.  Available space is being taken quickly, with less than 10% of places still available.

Please book using the email address "covid19@aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk" to reserve your spot in the ground.

Please remember that entrance to the ground is conditional on registering in advance to allow us to control spectator numbers.  Please work with us to make the day a success

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 03:32:31 PM »
I'm off to Legoland for my daughter's 7th birthday on Saturday so can't make it unfortunately!

Ian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 06:49:37 PM »
Did wonder why your name hadn't been on my list!  :)

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 08:14:01 PM »
Less than 10% left apparently.great effort.let's hope it's a sell out!   
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 09:41:12 PM by harry the haddock »