A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Poll

Which one of these would you buy if 21CD was to order some new merchandise?

Club scarf in home colours (same design as those available 2 years ago)
Key ring (club badge or something similar)
Face mask with club emblem (or something similar)
Green and white mug with club emblem (or something similar

Merchandise

• 2 Replies
Merchandise
« on: August 24, 2020, 08:05:01 PM »
I have been thinking about ideas for merchandise which 21CD can order for supporters to be able to purchase, so trying to gauge opinion but organising this vote. There is potential to organise a couple of the options put forward in this vote if the demand is there. Very much open to other suggestions which are put forward.

21CD currently have the following available at the following prices:

- DCUK 1897 baseball caps (New Era) - 8
- Woolly hats (black with club emblem) - 10
- 1 Woolly hat (pink with club emblem) - 10
- T-shirts (white with either club emblem or Aylesbury United FC - The Ducks on front) in junior sizes, XL or XXL - 5 (junior) or 8 adult
- Long sleeve training tops (S, M, XL) - 15
- Pin badges - 3
- #BringTheDucksHome car stickers - 3

Perfect for yourselves, family members, the wife (or partner) or even someone else's wife (or partner)!

I can arrange any of the above items to be posted but with P&P extra. If you are interested in any of the above please DM me on here or email andreasmartini83@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Andy

Re: Merchandise
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 09:52:43 AM »
In terms of other ideas, how about a branded take away coffee cup?

https://www.4imprint.co.uk/search/coffee%20cups

Re: Merchandise
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 02:56:30 PM »
Thanks to those who placed votes here or on Twitter. The combined results see scarves and face masks in joint 1st place so I will now look to suppliers and hopefully place orders, so more merchandise is available to purchase shortly.

If you would like a baseball cap or a winter hat please let me know as I will be bringing some (but not all) to the FA Cup game next week. I expect these to sell out quickly so get one whilst you can!