A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Supporters player of the season

• 4 Replies

ErikaR

• View Profile
Supporters player of the season
« on: March 30, 2020, 07:21:32 PM »
Iíll be taking votes for your supporters player of the season by DM ( direct messaging ) only. You can vote by messaging me via the forum messaging. Iím also taking votes via Twitter or  Facebook. @ErikaAUFC on Twitter or Erika AUFC on Facebook.
Votes should be in by end of day April 30th.
Winner will be revealed in due course.
Get thinking!

ErikaR

• View Profile
Re: Supporters player of the season
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 07:57:39 PM »
Please reach out to those supporters who do not view the forum regularly or have social media. If they would like to cast their vote for spots, they can do so via those supporters that can reach me.

ErikaR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 07:00:34 PM »
Today we should have been voting for real for the supporters player of the season- so a reminder that online voting continues until the 30th so please vote soon if you havenít already done so

ErikaR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 03:26:41 AM »
We have a winner! Thank you for all your votes. If thereís an presentation evening ( may be at start of next season, I donít know), will announce then. If not, will let you all know at some point when I get the ok.

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 02:12:39 PM »
Thanks for organising this Erika and looking forward to the winner being announced. Must have been a close vote...Ö.

Fully plan on having a presentation season to celebrate the season etc but when this will be is obviously unknown!