A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Ken Feyi

• 13 Replies
Ken Feyi
« on: February 01, 2020, 08:08:05 PM »
Could a few supporters please sum up his performance today in one word ?

I got the feeling he must have voted REMAIN by what I saw !

Ian

• View Profile
Re: Ken Feyi
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 08:20:48 PM »
Rusty.

He will come back to the form we saw before his absence.  Remember he hasn't played for 3 weeks.

Graham D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 09:46:13 PM »
Rusty does sum up Ken today but as Ian says he will come back to form .

Mark was awesome in the middle today as was Ty BUT the whole team were outstanding .

Bedford are a funny club with weird supporters (unlike us !) and given their budget should be up there with the likes of Corby and Halesowen but something is  obviously wrong .

Perhaps they need more money if yes , why don't they increase their car parking charges as it offers such fantastic value for money .

Well done Greg , top top bloke who can play a bit too , congrats .

Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 09:53:28 PM »
Bedford are a funny club with weird supporters (unlike us !) and given their budget should be up there with the likes of Corby and Halesowen but something is  obviously wrong .

You're not wrong there! Underachieving year after year. I thought the appointment of Ducket as an up and coming manager might help, but judging from the standard of players he's signed so far it seems not!
Grounds seen Aylesbury at: 186 | Steel Park, Corby
Total grounds: 251 | Last new: The Athletic Ground, Wells

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 10:04:20 PM »
Bedford are a weird team, and for a club with such a budget their defence was awful.

How their fans voted their no.6 as their man of the match is a strange choice.

What a player Mark Riddick is. Unbelievable the amount of times he broke up the play. The whole team was outstanding and Ty looks so much better playing in his actual position.

Congrats to Greg, what a great servant to the club.

Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 10:17:54 PM »
Case in point, that number 6 was making his debut today but has only ever really been a Spartan League player for most of his career. I guess it showed?
Grounds seen Aylesbury at: 186 | Steel Park, Corby
Total grounds: 251 | Last new: The Athletic Ground, Wells

Ian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2020, 10:33:24 PM »
Case in point, that number 6 was making his debut today but has only ever really been a Spartan League player for most of his career. I guess it showed?
To be fair, I thought he was their best defender.  He made a superb last ditch tackle (admittedly after he made a mistake!) to deny Ty a second straight after we scored our first goal.

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 07:09:22 PM »
According to the Bucks Herald Ken has signed for Tamworth recently . He wanted to test himself at a higher level. Thanks for all your efforts Ken

Graham D

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 07:38:06 PM »
Been waiting for this news to break . Thought it would only be a matter of time he would leave given the new signing......for what's he's contributed over the last month or so it's not the loss we'd have felt 3 months ago IMO .

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 09:33:27 PM »
A big few weeks coming up and as such we need every player in the squad to want to be here not wishing they were somewhere else.

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2020, 10:15:04 AM »
http://www.thelambs.co.uk/news/ken-is-a-lamb-8486.htm

they have announced the signing, good luck to ken,he is too good for this level and deserves the chance to prove himself :)

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2020, 09:45:07 PM »
Too good for this level , do me a favour.
Greedy , self centered timewaster.
Have you not seen how the other players treat him like Mr Invisible the last few games Allan ? .

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2020, 10:06:05 PM »
I'm sure Alan had his tongue firmly wedged in his cheek, at least I hope he had. Decent for this level but nothing else.
Ps didn't realise Tamworth was accessible by Tube ;D

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2020, 09:33:32 AM »
Too good for this level , do me a favour.
Greedy , self centered timewaster.
Have you not seen how the other players treat him like Mr Invisible the last few games Allan ? .

You guys wernt complaining when he was scoring goals and helping us on our way to playoffs.
Without his goals we would be bottom half team with no striker&only sonny for goals.
I think some people are just abit bitter he has left us but every player deserves to take a chance when it comes