A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Alfie Touceda

• 14 Replies
Alfie Touceda
« on: January 10, 2020, 05:10:51 PM »
Another young Aylesbury footballer making the step up from local football. Welcome aboard - hope it's along and successful combination.

Lee

• View Profile
Re: Alfie Touceda
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 08:41:19 AM »
Been hoping we’d make this signing for a while.

We’re only Harry Scott away from a full set now aren’t we?!

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 02:03:30 PM »

Good signing from the Swamp

And the Far Right Groundsman isnt happy anbout the move. Oh well.
Sponsoring the Bitter Bertie for the 19/20 season

Most unlikely to catch any VD ;)

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 11:58:17 AM »
First post on here....but interesting to see Alfie removed from the club for what has been rumored to be relating to signing an agent.

What are people's views on agents in the non league game?!

Ian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 12:23:00 PM »
Personally I really don't see the need.  Agents are really only interested in the money that a prospect may bring them in the future.  They speculate by signing lots of talented youngsters, accept there is nothing to be made in the short term, hoping one or  two may turn out to go on to the professional game, where there are riches to reap.

At this level, if a player wants support they should look to their parents, who will have their interests closer to their hearts.

AD81

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 01:31:24 PM »
Absolutely bonkers! Agent at this level, laughable. Has he been dropped from the club?! Haven’t seen anything, also doesn’t Ken have an ‘agent’ if so, why the different stance...
'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

Ian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 01:53:26 PM »
One thing I do know, any of our young players should trust Ben to look after them.  It is his business outside of the club and ( I don't know, but I'm guessing) he feels a little disappointed with the agents showing up to "represent" our youngsters.  Look at how he has handled the likes of Harry Jones, Ben Seaton, Archie Davis.  Do you think Max would have returned to the club if he didn't trust Ben to look after him?

The opportunities will come if a player is good enough and this club would never stand in their way, Jamie Jellis is a great example.

Ditch the agents lads, let the club look after you!

Graham D

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2020, 03:41:18 PM »
I personally think it's going to get worse . Agents are like mobile phones in so much as there're the new gadget for the youth in the football community and to be associated with one enhances your street cred . Don't agree with it at all .

Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2020, 07:54:14 PM »
First post on here....but interesting to see Alfie removed from the club for what has been rumored to be relating to signing an agent.

What are people's views on agents in the non league game?!

Fully support that approach from the manager if that is true, if players at Step 4 had agents coming at me then I'd be saying thanks but no thanks. Completely unnecessary and quite absurd really.
Grounds seen Aylesbury at: 186 | Steel Park, Corby
Total grounds: 251 | Last new: The Athletic Ground, Wells

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2020, 09:28:03 PM »
Proud to have been blocked by said agent on Twitter!

Liam

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2020, 08:27:43 PM »
Agents take money out of the game; to have them at this level is nuts.  Fully in support if the manager/club refuse to deal with them.

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2020, 10:05:10 PM »
On the bench for Dynamos tonight. Some agents are obviously better than others.

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2020, 10:22:18 PM »
With only 40 people there (as usual) I'm surprised anyone even noticed

Graham D

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2020, 09:12:11 AM »
.....and probably got the 40 due to the BUZZ factor .

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2020, 12:36:01 PM »
.....and probably got the 40 due to the BUZZ factor .

;D ;D ;D