A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Kemptson

• 3 Replies

Graham D

• View Profile
Kemptson
« on: December 07, 2019, 07:18:10 PM »
A game of two halves as they say . We went in behind at half time which was fair enough but the second half performance was so impressive and at the end we thoroughly deserved the 3 points . I've stopped counting how many times I've said it but last season we'd definitely have lost . The team spirit is second to none . We started the game slowly but finished so strong . Not going to single out any player other than to say they were all great .

Talking if great ,  thanks to Erica for providing delious mince pies .

Finally , great support as always , I reckon 50 of us there which is brilliant.

Re: Kemptson
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 07:41:49 PM »
Completely agree.
What a great second half and the spirit shown was awesome.
Really impressed with Rudd&riddick today and they all really looked like a team unlike last year.
Got to give ben alot of praise for turning todays game around :)

Also mince pie was great :)

Surprised yaxley beat berko today and got yaxley next

Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 10:48:20 PM »
Was it Riddick or O'Connor with the second goal? Conflicting reports on Twitter/Kempston report/Southern League website...
Grounds seen Aylesbury at: 186 | Steel Park, Corby
Total grounds: 247 | Last new: Hanbury Stadium, Haywards Heath

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 10:58:57 PM »
Was it Riddick or O'Connor with the second goal? Conflicting reports on Twitter/Kempston report/Southern League website...

Was a O'Connor goal :)