A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Just back

• 8 Replies
Just back
« on: April 20, 2019, 07:40:46 PM »
After a few pints in the sunshine. Undeserved 3_0 defeat. They were probably the better side but we more than matched them for long periods and played some lovely stuff. Just the final ball was lacking.pleased to say that mot m for a change were not greg but harry or sonny french.thought the new lad at 17 looked ok. V funny to have trays for Tre. Ps if we beat v.d. On Monday they will finish in bottom 2 which would be quite sweet
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:04:09 PM by harry the haddock »

Re: Just back
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 11:34:10 PM »
After a few pints in the sunshine. Undeserved 3_0 defeat. They were probably the better side but we more than matched them for long periods and played some lovely stuff. Just the final ball was lacking.pleased to say that mot m for a change were not greg but harry or sonny french.thought the new lad at 17 looked ok. V funny to have trays for Tre. Ps if we beat v.d. On Monday they will finish in bottom 2 which would be quite sweet

I've DM you.

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 09:08:28 AM »
I thought it was quite telling how their keeper said that they would have won the league if they had the ref from yesterday more often! I don't remember us actually a decision go our way in the 2nd half

Only at Aylesbury United could you buy a tray for Tre!

Graham D

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 09:21:31 AM »
Where have Chris crook Ben Seaton Ollie Hogg and Anthony ball all gone ?

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 09:34:32 AM »
 I was told Ollie Hogg has a season ending injury, Ben could have a had a cracked rib , remember he went off at half time in the last match.
 Sean Coles is out for the rest of the season  with an ankle injury.
 On another track Kierran Lataille is now with Leverstock Green

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2019, 11:46:15 AM »
Any chance we could see Alex who we signed on dual registration from Winslow tomorrow? Enjoyed watching the goal he scored in the Flooring quarter final so it would be good to see him play.

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2019, 11:53:10 AM »
Any chance we could see Alex who we signed on dual registration from Winslow tomorrow? Enjoyed watching the goal he scored in the Flooring quarter final so it would be good to see him play.

I think we mite do.

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2019, 05:48:16 PM »
The match report of Aylesbury Dynamos game v Sutton said they had 4 under 18 starting , Ty Deacon and Bruno  played with Harry Scott and Jordan Jenkins on the bench. They look to me to be saving up for Monday.
 Alex K would be very welcome on Monday . Winslow have nothing to play for but have been short of players in recent matches

Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2019, 07:34:19 PM »
The match report of Aylesbury Dynamos game v Sutton said they had 4 under 18 starting , Ty Deacon and Bruno  played with Harry Scott and Jordan Jenkins on the bench. They look to me to be saving up for Monday.
 Alex K would be very welcome on Monday . Winslow have nothing to play for but have been short of players in recent matches

Winslow's game is cancelled on Monday as they can't get a side out apparently! So he'd be free...
Grounds seen Aylesbury at: 181 | Lincoln Road, Peterborough
Total grounds: 239 | Last new: MK Irish Centre, Bletchley