A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Ex-Ducks

• 277 Replies

Luke

• View Profile
Re: Ex-Ducks
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2022, 05:38:06 PM »
Gavin James has signed for Risborough Rangers. Now the signing of Tyrone makes sense.

Seems a strange one given their strength of forward options, but good luck to him.

In other news Moses Emmanuel joined Colney Heath and played for them on Saturday, to become one of our shortest-lived ever signings after 1 substitute appearance and joins the elite list of modern Ducks I never saw play for us  ;D
Grounds seen Aylesbury at: 189 | Last new: Herns Way, Welwyn Garden City
Total grounds: 264 | Last new: Meadowbank Ground, Dorking

« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2022, 07:01:24 PM »
Wish him all the best. Someone wallet opens even more.

Ian

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2022, 07:14:18 PM »
Wish him all the best. Someone wallet opens even more.

You'd better believe it!  Shameless behaviour.

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2022, 09:33:48 PM »
Wasn’t there Saturday but from what I’ve heard / read Tyrone is a much better option anyway.

Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 09, 2022, 05:27:48 PM »
Wasn’t there Saturday but from what I’ve heard / read Tyrone is a much better option anyway.

100%, could be a great signing.

Jim R

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 09, 2022, 06:07:49 PM »
Gavin James has signed for Risborough Rangers. Now the signing of Tyrone makes sense.

Seems a strange one given their strength of forward options, but good luck to him.

In other news Moses Emmanuel joined Colney Heath and played for them on Saturday, to become one of our shortest-lived ever signings after 1 substitute appearance and joins the elite list of modern Ducks I never saw play for us  ;D
Mark Eaton said in his programme notes that a loan player, a forward, returned to Marlow. So as Gavin had played at one time for him and wanted to sign him prevoiusly so he signed him.

Ian

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 09, 2022, 07:45:01 PM »

Mark Eaton said in his programme notes that a loan player, a forward, returned to Marlow. So as Gavin had played at one time for him and wanted to sign him prevoiusly so he signed him.
And offered him double what we were paying allegedly! 

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 10, 2022, 01:38:34 PM »
Surely with dream of Step 4 in touching distance the players would consider playing for free in order to help with the crowd funding towards the necessary ground improvements?

« Reply #218 on: February 10, 2022, 05:12:08 PM »
What his wallet doesn't stretch that far!!!!

jamie

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2022, 01:24:02 PM »
Ty Deacon stepped up another level and joined Kettering

Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2022, 09:26:25 AM »
Looks like Jamie Jellis has also stepped up another level by dual registering with Hemel Hempstead Town, coming on as a sub in midweek.

Leon

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2022, 05:23:05 PM »
I see that Jaedon Phillips, who has been mysteriously absent for the last couple of Ducks games, has now signed for Welwyn Garden City, which is a shame - he's arguably the only new face this season who has looked any good!
Grounds I've seen the Ducks at: 180
Last new one: Arla Taan

« Reply #222 on: March 18, 2022, 05:59:58 PM »
Can't blame him Leon. Lives in Hatfield as well. Properly fed up of getting beat every week ;D

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 18, 2022, 07:04:58 PM »
Maybe WGC will be able to get more out of him but I don’t see it as a signing that will worry the other teams in the play off zone.

Also give me a choice between him and Harry Scott and I know which one I’d choose.

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 19, 2022, 09:30:04 AM »
Not ex Duck related but Berko signing Hendon’s top scorer is the type of signing the play off teams should be making not a bench warmer from a team lower down the division.