A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Ex-Ducks

• 261 Replies

AD81

• View Profile
Re: Ex-Ducks
« Reply #255 on: April 16, 2022, 04:49:32 PM »
Hercules hooked at half time in a dead rubber.
'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

« Reply #256 on: April 16, 2022, 05:05:34 PM »
Ty Dewcon seems to be very much involved at Kettering, yet to find the net though. I watched one game and he didnít look out of place. Still needs to lose a bit of weight, but fully fit I think he can do pretty well there.

Rumour has it swindon have had people look at TY and fans have mentioned him as someone there interested in :)

AD81

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 16, 2022, 05:07:35 PM »
Good for him. Would be nice to see.
'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

« Reply #258 on: April 16, 2022, 09:02:38 PM »
rico greco hooked at half time by Barton in dead rubber!

AD81

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2022, 09:43:50 AM »
Would he be starting for Aylesbury? Is he good enough to deserve more of a chance than that?

Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2022, 02:44:17 PM »
Would he be starting for Aylesbury? Is he good enough to deserve more of a chance than that?

Inconsistent in the games I saw him but maybe a victim of his versatility. Wouldn't mind seeing him back with us.
Grounds seen Aylesbury at: 189 | Last new: Herns Way, Welwyn Garden City
Total grounds: 263 | Last new: Westfield Lane, Wrecclesham

AD81

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 17, 2022, 03:12:30 PM »
Will be an interesting summer. I see Jellis is doing well at Langley, would like to see him get a chance with Hemel, I think he has more than enough to play at that level.