A reminder: Whilst this forum is provided for discussion on matters relating to Aylesbury United Football Club, it is not officially endorsed or connected to the club. All posts are opinions of the original poster and are not representative of the club's opinion. This is an unofficial forum.

Squad members

• 23 Replies
Re: Squad members
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2019, 08:02:36 PM »
I don't know what's being said but I would've thought Mr masella n his mini mob might have better things to do than commenting on us given their problems with V.D. (that is their name this week isn't it?)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:47:24 PM by harry the haddock »

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2019, 09:09:19 PM »
I don't know what's being said but I would've thought Mr masella n his mini mob might have better things to do than commenting on us given their problems with V.D. (that is their name this week isn't it?)

;D ;D ;D

Given their league position,  the real VD is more difficult to catch.
Sponsoring the Bitter Bertie for the 19/20 season

Most unlikely to catch any VD ;)

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2019, 09:17:19 PM »
...what did he say g and w ?

Called Lee a knob.

😂 That’s him and a bloke from Wanted Down Under who’ve had a go at me in the last week (although I was led astray by another Ducks fan on the Wanted Down Under one).

I hope they aren’t as snotty with Harpenden Town fans when they’re competing with them for mid table mediocrity next season.

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2019, 08:37:50 AM »

Called Lee a knob.

😂 That’s him and a bloke from Wanted Down Under who’ve had a go at me in the last week (although I was led astray by another Ducks fan on the Wanted Down Under one).

I hope they aren’t as snotty with Harpenden Town fans when they’re competing with them for mid table mediocrity next season.

To this day, and in fairness having lived away from the town for well over 20 years am somewhat detached, but can't for the life of me understand the vitriol from Stocklake/Quarrendon/Vale/FC/Dynamos towards us. Just not clear how/why anybody would take such a dislike to their town's senior non league football team who haven't even played in the town for 13 years - like MK Dons fans hating AFC Wimbledon. when I've asked the question, the responses have been like trying to get a straight answer out of a politician. I must be missing something.

Shame Wanted Down Under's series finishes this week Lee ...  ;)

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2019, 08:54:18 AM »
I stick by my opinion of the game, i think Ball had an awful first half and coleshill targeted our right side,hes a good player but on a heavy pitch youth got the better of him and too often was jumping into tackles and get caught out, saying that he did get better in the second half but damage was already done,
Still cant get my head around the Berry substitution tho,
But as been said all season when will our team toughen up coleshill were a poor side and we should be winning matches like that.

Id be interested to know what the clubs target is tho, has the season fizzled out or are they thinking 4wins in a row could put us in a great position still ?????

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2019, 11:07:05 AM »
The management want to win as many games as possible between now and the end of the season and finish as high as is possible. The team will set out to try and win each and every remaining game. That was the target in August and is still the target in February I would imagine.

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2019, 07:27:14 PM »

Called Lee a knob.

To this day, and in fairness having lived away from the town for well over 20 years am somewhat detached, but can't for the life of me understand the vitriol from Stocklake/Quarrendon/Vale/FC/Dynamos towards us. Just not clear how/why anybody would take such a dislike to their town's senior non league football team who haven't even played in the town for 13 years - like MK Dons fans hating AFC Wimbledon. when I've asked the question, the responses have been like trying to get a straight answer out of a politician. I must be missing something.

Have messaged you.

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2019, 11:30:22 AM »

You're alright Harvivia - looks like Former Chairman Don Tone will message you a response as his pet lickspittle Will has dutifully located your twitter account. Tone doesnt like people using handles or nicknames though, he likes to know who people are, because that's how the internet works.
Sponsoring the Bitter Bertie for the 19/20 season

Most unlikely to catch any VD ;)

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2019, 03:25:04 PM »
In the interest of balance I hope he's tweeted all our players letting them know they're being complimented on their performance last night on here.